Referee Game Misconduct Report Form
Please fill out the form below to report cautions and send-offs for any Redwood City
AYSO games. Required fields are highlighted. One form
must be submitted per incident. More instructions
The online misconduct report form is in its initial form, so some things are not yet
fully automated. It's still less work than the paper equivalent, which should save both
you and the person who receives the report some time and trouble. With this in mind,
please note the following:
- The form deals with a single match and provides a space to report one caution and/or one
send-off. If you need to report additional events of either kind, please submit multiple
forms with the same information at the top. (We plan to improve this eventually.)
- In some cases, the disciplinary committee must act rapidly to decide the suspension
associated with a sending-off. Thus, it is important that you provide contact information
(phone and email address) so that you can be reached for additional information, if
- Player Name, Player Number, and Team Number fields: Fill in all
three fields for a player. Player number is jersey number. Team number is, e.g. U14B10.
- Reason and Details fields: Note that you must select a reason from the
provided list of disciplinary reasons. In addition, there is space to give details. Please
provide a brief, factual description of the relevant events. In particular, if players
other than the one who was disciplined are involved, please give their teams and numbers.
For example, in a report for a caution of #3 of U14B10 for unsporting behavior, the
details might read:
Player attempted a sliding tackle of #7 on U14B10 from the side,
but failed to win the ball and tripped #7 instead.
- Time field: Fill in the time of the disciplinary action within the half, e.g.,
"18th minute". For an event that occurred before the game, after the game, or at
half-time, indicate accordingly in this field.
- Score at the time of the incident: Note that the standard AYSO game cards don't
make it possible to reconstruct this information. If you don't know, leave these fields
blank. Make it a habit in the future to record this information.
Top of this Page | Home
| Players | Parents | Coaches | Referees | Administration